5 Oct 2021
Abstract submissions open
8 Nov 2021
28 Jan 2022
Abstract submissions close
2 May 2022
The Activity Based Funding Conference series is an opportunity for professional development, knowledge building and an opportunity for public discourse on the innovative work taking place in the health care sector, primarily through the application of activity based funding.
We invite you to join us for the next conference in May 2022, which offers both an in-person experience and broad virtual access for delegates to connect and discuss ‘Innovation and collaboration: Activity based funding for sustainability in health care’.
- Be inspired by a line-up of international healthcare experts
- Knowledge-share as a presenter or delegate
- Meet and network with your industry peers
To keep up-to-date with announcements on the upcoming conference, including the launch of registrations, please subscribe to our mailing list.
More information regarding the unique hybrid registration options for delegates is coming soon.
- Three days in Brisbane, Australia
- Immersive experiences, including exclusive in-person opportunities
- Social activities and entertainment
- Face-to-face networking
- A dedicated virtual portal, accessible to both local and international professionals
- On-demand resources
- Participate live remotely
- Virtual networking options
Who should attend
If you work in a hospital or healthcare setting and are passionate about supporting timely access to health services and improving the value of public hospital care, the Independent Hospital Pricing Authority’s Activity Based Funding Conference will connect you with like-minded peers to share ideas, knowledge and experiences.
The conference is relevant to professionals interested in learning more about the work taking place in Australia, as well as international perspectives.
- Allied health professionals
- Clinical performance / costing unit managers
- Health economists / academics
- Health information managers
- Casemix managers
- Health consumers
- Health informaticians
- Health service professionals and clinicians
- Chief financial officers and health finance managers
- Health policy advisors
- Local hospital network staff
- Private / public hospital managers